Collective voice of affiliated Trade Unions in Ipswich and district area.
Ipswich and District Trades Unions Council
Who to contact
- Soraya Porter
30 Brook Street
- CO11 1DR
- Harvey Crane
- 01473 215045
Where to go
- Ipswich and District Trades Union Council
11-13 Arcade Street
- IP1 1EX
- Area served
- Ipswich, South Ipswich, East Ipswich, Stowmarket, Wickham Market, Woodbridge, North Ipswich, Felixstowe, Kesgrave, Needham Market, West Ipswich
- Parking available
- Parking details
- No parking though there are car parks nearby including Crown Street
- Off Museum Street and close to County Court
- Restrictions to access
- Present venue is on the ground floor.
We meet on fourth Wednesday of alternate months, commencing January. In addition, our AGM is held on fourth Wednesday of February.
Days & Times
- 4th Wednesday of month, bi-monthly
- Time of day
- Session Information
Commencing at 7.30 pm
This may change to check with Secretary or President
- Cost Details
- Affiliation fees are £10 per branch or 20p per member, whichever is the greater. A branch is entitled to 2 delegates for first 50 affiliated members and 1 for each additional 50, or part thereof, to a maximum of 8 per branch. Branches are requested to affiliate the maximum number of members they have.
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Agenda and Minutes are sent out prior to the meeting.
Affiliation forms are sent out at the beginning of January
- Age Groups
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Registered with the Trades Union Congress. Affiliated to Suffolk County Association of Trades Union Council
Our delegates are mainly working people though they do have to be in the appropriate trade union in order to participate in any vote. Visitors are allowed who may represent organisations that are sympathetic to the trade union movement and involved in similar campaigns such as the living wage, zero hour contracts and cuts in welfare benefits, including disability
- Service users involved in planning
- Last Updated