To provide information and support to those affected by Parkinson's Disease: People with Parkinson's, carers, friends and family.
Parkinson's UK, Felixstowe Support Group
Who to contact
- Linda and Patrick Paris
- Lead Volunteers
16 Tomline Road
- IP11 7QW
If you would like to know more information about the group please do ring me Linda. If appropriate we like to do a home visit to give you information and to meet Patrick and Linda.
Where to go
- Parkinson's UK, Felixstowe Support Group
Maidstone Road Baptist Church
- IP11 9ED
- Area served
- Suffolk Coastal, Felixstowe
- Parking available
- Parking details
- There is a car park at the rear of the church building with access to the right hand side of the Church. There is an entrance to the venue from the car prak.
Days & Times
- Meets: Most 2nd Wednesdays in the month, 2-4pm
- Time of day
- Age Groups
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Parkinson's UK is the leading charity dedicated to supporting all people with Parkinson's, their families, friends and carers
Monthly group meetings with various speakers, both medical and social. Plus a time to relax and chat in an atmosphere of mutual understanding. Further details from the main contact. New visitors always welcome. We also have an annual lunch.
We also have informal outings for coffee, or lunch. Dates will be circulated to those on our mailing list.
Carers get together, 3rd Tuesday of the month at Cafe Bencottos. Starting February and bi-monthly through the year.
Specifi excercise class for people with Parkinson's and their carers. Thursday afternoons 2.30pm -4.00pm at Walton Community Hall in Falcon Road. Includes refreshments. Cost £3.50 per session.
- Last Updated