Small Rural Primary School for children aged 2 to 11.
Thurlow C of E VCP School
Who to contact
- Additional Website
Suffolk County Council website - Local Offer
Where to go
- Thurlow Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- CB9 7HY
- Area served
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is on the road for non-staff Disabled parking space in the car-park
- Limited bus service
Days & Times
- Session Information
The school day begins at 8.50 am until 3.10pm
Nursery sessions are 8am-1pm or 9am-12pm.
Breakfast Club starts at 8am.
After school club 3.10 until 6pm.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Breakfast Club After school Club
- Cost Details
- Nursery sessions are for funded children.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access
- School Transport assistance
- Find out more about home to school transport
From September 2014 we are federated with Hundon CP School. Staff work closely together and children benefit from additional expertise and experiences.
The SENCo is across the federation.
Staff are trained to deliver intervention programmes.
- School Type
- School Status
- Voluntary Controlled
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- DfE Number
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We provide teaching and learning which enables all children to gain access to a broad, balanced and appropriately differentiated curriculum.
Our aim is to ensure all children are supported in order that they may work confidently towards reaching their full potential. Policy and practice reflects the philosophy and fundamental principles within the SEN Code
Staff have been trained to deliver specific interventions and there is ongoing effective CPD training.
- Mrs Vicky Hogg
- 01440 783281
Parent support information
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- State schools