Our range of programmes includes:
- Apprenticeships, Advanced Apprenticeships and NVQs - equipping people with skills and qualifications while they earn.
- Foundation Learning for 14-16 year olds and 16-19 year olds - giving young people the skills they need for work.
- Employment skills and job search training - helping people back into employment through government initiatives.
- Specialist programmes in response to the local community, such as working with the specialist groups or with young parents.
- Staff training for employers - courses for businesses tailored to the employer's needs.
Please contact us for more details.