Please see the guidance below for using our SEND Support Wheel.
If you can't find what you're looking for, or find an issue with the tool, please use the feedback form on the right-hand side of the page.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Using the wheel
- Enter your postcode and choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- Press Continue
- Either sign in and create an account or choose ‘continue as guest’
- Select an area of the wheel of interest to you. Each segment has multiple sources of information.
- To add a topic to your list, select ‘Add to list. You can add as many or as little as you wish.
- Once you’ve chosen what you’d like to find out more about, press the ‘View my list’ button (found at the bottom of the page).
- On the next page you will see the topics you have selected. To view the information and supporting services within each area, select ‘Set Goal’
- The helpful resources box is where all information and guidance relating to the topic is kept. You can find services, information pages and documents to assist you and your child with a specific need.
- Select ‘more info’ to view each listing in more detail.
- To add it to your printable map, select the blue ‘add’ button
- Once you have chosen the information you need, press save.
Map of services
- When you are finished, select ‘create my map of services”
- A grey box will appear, wait a few moments and the document will be ready to download.
- Download your document
To start again or view previous versions (if you have an account) choose 'start again/ view my map'
All of the information and resources you have added will appear on your final map, which is a PDF document. This includes the details of services and organisations, as well as advice and guidance pages.