Health Services in Ipswich, East and West Suffolk
Health provision in Suffolk is commissioned (purchased) differently based on your locality and often, by different organisations. Services are listed within the drop-down boxes below and the individual records provide (where applicable) information on access, referral and eligibility.
If you’re unable to find the service you are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some children and young people with special education needs and disability may be referred to specialist health services provided outside of Suffolk due to their particular needs for example:
Community Health Services
Provided by Suffolk Community Health NHS Trust;
- Integrated Community Paediatric Services
- Children’s Speech and Language Therapy
- Children’s Occupational Therapy
- Children’s Physiotherapy
- Children’s Community Nursing Team
- Children Community Medical Team
- Child & Family Psychology Service
- Children’s Audiology
Provided by Suffolk County Council;
Mental Health Services
- NSFT Mental Health Psychiatric Liaison Service (13yrs +)
- NSFT Suffolk Access And Assessment Team (0-25yrs)
- NSFT Emergency Access Team
- NSFT Suffolk Learning Disability Service (CAMHS) (0-18yrs)
- NSFT Intensive Support at home – Learning Disabilities (14yrs +)
- NSFT Home Treatment Teams (18-25yrs)
- NSFT Integrated Delivery Teams (IDT)
- NSFT The Connect Service Suffolk (0-18yrs)
- NSFT Suffolk Autism Diagnostic Service (11-25yrs)
- NSFT Southgate Mental Health Ward, Wedgwood House, West Suffolk (18-25yrs)
- NSFT The Willows Mental Health Ward , Woodlands, East Suffolk (18-25yrs)
- NSFT Poppy Mental Health Ward, Woodlands, Suffolk (18-25yrs)
- NSFT Mental Health Psychiatric Liaison Service (18-25yrs)
- NSFT Suffolk Criminal Justice Liaison and Diversion Team (includes Police Triage Service) (18-25yrs)
- NSFT Adult Learning Disability Service (18-25yrs)
Provided by Wellbeing Suffolk;
Wellbeing Suffolk offers a range of services to help you improve your health and wellbeing. Visit their website to see the services on offer and how you can access them.
Emotional Wellbeing Support for parents and carers;
Find practical advice and local support services for emotional wellbeing and mental health issues on the new Emotional Wellbeing Gateway website.
Find out about free Emotional Wellbeing Courses to help you and your family stay mentally well.
Please note this page is currently in the process of being updated.
You can search for a Dentist near where you live at NHS Choices here. If you need Out of hours dental services just ring your dentist or ring 111.
The Emergency Dental Van is open weekends and bank holidays only between 10.00am - 4.30pm every day apart from Christmas Day when it is available 10.00am - 1.00pm.
Emergency and out of hours Services
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- IC24 Integrated care Out of Hours and 111 non-emergency call line