Last updated 19/11/2020
Find a foodbank in Suffolk
Food banks (Some foodbanks only take referrals)
Help to access information or support relating to debt, benefits, housing or employment in response to the financial impact that Covid-19 has had, and continues to have, on people across Suffolk.
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday You can leave your name and number outside of these hours and somebody will call you back within 1 working day
Get free professional advice in confidence. Call us to have a chat about:
- your mortgage or credit cards
- rent arrears or other debts
- COVID-19 related concerns and what it means for you and/or your family
- access to food
- one off grants for things such as:
- white goods
- fuel vouchers
- other unforeseen expenses
You can call the Home, But Not Alone phoneline if you live in Suffolk and need urgent help due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Home, But Not Alone service may be able to link you with local groups or shops who can support you to access essential supplies.
This emergency phoneline is for people who:
- do not have any support available from friends, family or neighbours
- are struggling for food, medicines or other essential supplies
- are feeling lonely and isolated
If any of these apply to you, call 0800 876 6926 (available 9am to 5pm, from Monday to Friday)