Suffolk Advice and Support Service Helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free professional advice.
We recommend you contact any activity or group before attending
Self Assessment & Information Guide
By answering some quick questions about your current situation we can direct you towards information, advice and services that could help you to live independently and improve your wellbeing.
We can also tell you how likely you are to be eligible for care and support and indicate if you would have to pay for some or all of any support you may receive.
Before you start...
- This self assessment is for adults (over 18)
- You can complete it yourself or on behalf of someone else
- It usually takes around 10-15 mins to complete the first section to get a result
- You do not have to tell us who you are or share any of your personal details to access information
- After getting a result, you will have the chance to make a referral to the council for more information
What is your postcode?
The eligibility criteria for adult social care is the same across all councils in England, however to make a referral, we need to establish that you live in the local area
Your Results & Referrals
If you have previously completed a Self Assessment & Information Guide, you can sign in here to view your information.Sign in