Fill in our short survey & let us know what you think of our new look website

ADHD and Autism

This page provides information about where you can get support for ADHD and Autism.

I am an adult looking for support

Where can I get support?

Speak to someone you trust

  • You may find it helpful to talk to your partner, a relative or a friend about your problems. If this is not possible, talk to someone else you can trust, like a faith leader or a tutor, or try a helpline like

Look for a safe online community that offers peer to peer support

Speak to your GP

Speak to Suffolk Wellbeing Service

Speak to Suffolk Mind

Speak to the Samaritans who offer free emotional support 24 hours a day - in full confidence.

  • Call 116 123 

Find other support from this list of Stress Organisations and Local Support Services

I am a parents/carer looking for support

Where can I get support?

Please go to our 'Stress in Children and Young People' advice page.

I am a young person looking for support

Where can I get support?

Go to The Source website which has sources of information and support on health and a range of topics that are important to young people in Suffolk

Further Information

Back to top