Showing 2415 service search results
- Call your local Citizens advice or 0808 208 2138 if you need a voucher. If you cannot contact a care agency or its an emergency, you are welcome to self refer to us at any centre on your first visit.50 Upper Olland StBungaySuffolkNR35 1BH01379 870506 01379 870506
- This is in St Mary's Church Hall, IP19 8LL on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 10am - 11.30am. There is no need for a referral, just turn up - All Welcome. If you would like to donate to the Community Larder contact Halesworth Volunteers 01986 874290…HalesworthSuffolkIP19 8LL01986 874290 01986 874290
- Located at Beach Street, Felixstowe, Suffolk Sound is a new radio station firmly embedded into the community with Suffolk at the very heart of everything we do! We are a not-for-profit organisation, providing media access to local news, issues and interests. Our mission statement is: “To…
- The Biggest Songs of the 70s, 80s & 90s played by Ken Bruce, Simon Mayo, Jackie Brambles & more.
- In this free 12 week course you will take part in gardening, growing and environmental activities, with the option to get involved in bee-keeping too. Come and join our outdoor programme to support mental wellbeing. Taking place between 10am-2pm on Monday 5 February…Halifax RoadIpswichSuffolkIP2 8RE01473 345350 01473 345350
- Alde Valley Suffolk Family History Group drop in session for help, support and advice researching your family history.Old Post Office SquareMain StreetLeistonSuffolkIP16 4ER01728 831252 01728 831252