Showing 2313 service search results
- For anyone struggling financially to buy food. No referral needed just bring an empty shopping bag. £2 a bag for lots of groceries available at various locations. Please see links for where this service is running.
- InclusEd is an alternative provision in West Suffolk that provides small group academic support to children from the local area. We support children aged 9 - 12 years old who are Electively Home Educated (EHE), Educated Otherwise Than At School (EOTAS), on a part time timetable,…Recreation WayMildenhallBury Saint EdmundsSuffolkIP28 7HG
- Petals provides a specialised baby loss counselling service at many hospitals including Ipswich and Colchester Hospitals. Petals specialises in supporting parents who experience mental health issues as a result of bereavement, trauma or loss related to pregnancy including miscarriage, stillbirth, termination for medical reasons (TFMR)…0300 688 0068 0300 688 0068
- The u3a is a "self-help, self-managed society" dedicated to lifelong learning for people no longer in full-time work. The u3a welcomes all people irrespective of their age, gender and/or ethnicity. At Diss, we aim to provide opportunities for shared learning experiences in a wide range…Mere StreetDissNorfolkIP22 4AD01379 651259 01379 651259
- CLO is an orchestra of around 70 amateur and semi-professional musicians who meet in Henley Community Centre, near Ipswich, every Tuesday morning during school term times. We perform concerts of ‘light classical’ and popular music in aid of charities. We rehearse on Tuesday mornings, term-time…Church MeadowsHenleyIpswichSuffolkIP6 0RP07766705075 07766705075
- We are certified Pro Dog Trainers with Absolute Dogs and AD Geek Behaviourists. We are concept dog trainers that work with both ends of the lead, dogs AND people to bring you real-life results. Unlike traditional training methods, we work to shape the dogs personality by…07557 686261 07557 686261
- The mission of the Capable Citizens Collective is to provide a range of highly person-centred services that support individual wellbeing, whilst creating opportunities for building strong and resilient communities together. Aside from the Capable Companions Service, which aims to offer compassionate and inspiring Independent Living…07949 772866 07949 772866
- The Toddle About magazine and online directory is packed full of useful local information for families with bumps, babies, and toddlers aged 0-5 years in Suffolk. The Toddle About website is a very popular site with parents of young children, with over 10,000+ parents using…01284 811428 01284 811428
- Experienced teacher offers home tutoring: Maths - KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE Foundation Tier. English - KS1 and KS2.