Showing 28 service search results
- The James Paget Acute Oncology Service provides a haematology and an oncology - 24 hour nurse-led telephone advice services for haematology / oncology patients who may be experiencing complications from treatment or from the cancer itself.Haematology patients calling the Haematology AOS line, have direct access…James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Lowestoft RoadGorleston Great Yarmouth NorfolkGorlestonGreat YarmouthNorfolkNR31 6LA01493 452 869 01493 452 869
- We provide advice, rapid response assessment and treatment of any adult patient who:* Is experiencing an acute complication of systemic anti-cancer therapy, radiotherapy or malignant disease itself whether the primary site is known or unknown* Has signs of symptoms suggestive of metastatic spinal cord compression*…Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustColney LaneColneyNorwichNorfolkNR4 7UY
- A fundraising group of the national organisation (formerly called Bloodwise). The only UK charity solely dedicated to research into all 137 forms of blood cancer, including leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Launched new name - Blood Cancer UK, and website in March 2020. .
- BBC One in Five is a support group of about 10 members for the person of working age who has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. The group has been formed to provide a social network, advice and support for people diagnosed with Breast Cancer…Harriets Coffee Shop57 CornhillBury St. EdmundsSuffolkIP33 1BT07526615764 07526615764
- One person in five in the UK is affected by lung disease. We support people affected by lung disease, so that no one has to face it alone. We promote greater understanding of lung disease and we campaign for change in the nation’s lung health. …03000 030 555 Monday - Friday, 9am until 5pm. 03000 030 555 Monday - Friday, 9am until 5pm.