Showing 142 service search results
- Our Constitution's Objectives are - The relief of the elderly, being those aged 60 or over, in Felixstowe and the surrounding district by providing facilities which meet their needs and improve their wellbeing in particular by providing and maintaining a multi-purpose day centre and beach…Broadway House (formerly known as the Senior Citizens Centre)Orwell RoadFelixstoweSuffolkIP11 7DD01394 278061 01394 278061
- FirstStop Advice is an independent, impartial and free service offering advice and information to older people, their families and carers about housing and care options for later life. The service is provided by Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC) in partnership with a number of other national…0800 377 7070 0800 377 7070
- For people with memory problems, people with dementia and their family carers Relax and reminisce through for folk with memory problems and family carers. An enjoyable, informal afternoon of music and memories followed by tea and cake.SmallgateBecclesNR34 9AD01502. 714828 01502. 714828
- Beginner standing Aerobics for older adults. FREE first session !! Join us any Friday at 2pm, at the Stevenson centre, CO10 0WD to take advantage. This is what you’re missing if not !! -Sociable -Healthy -Intervals -Suitable for older adults -Suitable for rehab clients -Benefits…Stevenson centreStevenson approachGreat cornardSudburySuffolkCO10 0WD07377538594 07377538594
- Large hall with a smaller meeting/party/breakout room (the Woodward Room) and also a kitchen, bar area, and accessible toilets. The hall is used by a variety of village organisations on a regular basis including the Under 5s, carpet bowls, ballroom dancing, badminton, the WI and…Church RoadOld NewtonSuffolkIP14 4ED01449 613175 01449 613175
- These fun, social and engaging dance and movement classes are for anyone over the age of 55yrs, or who identifies as an older adult. They aim to provide the invaluable trio of movement, dance and a cup of tea. The sessions are designed to boost…George StreetHadleighSuffolkIP7 5BE07751891319 07751891319
- Our Suffolk Home Library Service (HLS) takes books and story CDs to over 1200 older and disabled people in their own homes, including some who live in sheltered accommodation and residential nursing homes. Local volunteers work with the support of library staff.