Showing 41 service search results
- Anxiety disorders in children
- Anxiety in children and young people - information and advice for parents and carers
- Are you a young person living in Suffolk?
- Are you looking for a foodbank or know someone that is?
- Are you looking for childcare?
- Assessments, Education, Health and Care Plans
- Barnardo's Phoneline Service
- Behaviour Support Resources
- Bereavement and young people
- View more
- This woodland is a fascinating mosaic of ancient coppice woodland, new naturally regenerating woodland alongside wet meadows. The interesting mix of trees includes oak, ash, field maple, holly, crab apple, superb large alder and hazel stools. This reserve is also one of only a few…Between Bures and NaylandNear AssingtonSudburySuffolkCO8 5BN01473 890089 01473 890089
- Bradfield Woods covers an area of 156 acres and is an ancient woodland that has been traditionally managed by coppicing since 1252. Visitors are able to see 370 plant species, including rare Oxlip, Herb paris and early purple Orchids. Birds include Marsh tit, Garden Warbler and Blackcap. You…Felsham RoadBradfield St GeorgeBurySt EdmundsSuffolkIP30 0AQ01449 737996 01449 737996
- Recording and helping to conserve the butterflies of Suffolk; regular field and indoor meetings. Butterfly Conservation is a registered charity dedicated to the conservation of butterflies, moths and their habitats. Please see our website for further details.various outdoor locationsoften off the beaten track.
- Suffolk Wildlife Trust, 110 acres of traditional grazing marsh and fen adjacent to the river waveney together with other wetland habitats. Open access (dogs must be on leads but are not allowed in some sections of the reserve). The education centre is closed to the…Burnt Hill LaneCarlton ColvilleLowestoftSuffolkNR33 8HU01502 564250 01502 564250
- Cattawade Picnic Site is in the heart of Constable country, on the edge of the Stour estuary. It is locally renowned for its excellent location for bird watching. On a good day you can see redshank, lapwings and oystercatchers breeding on the pastures of Cattawade…off Bergholt RoadBranthamManningtreeEssexCO11 1QW01787 313199 01787 313199
- Once part of the formal gardens of a large manor house that stood next to St Mary’s Church, Church Meadow now supports a variety of wildlife. The hedgerows are full of small birds in spring with Whitethroat and Yellowhammer commonly heard. The meadows support many…0300 123 4000 0300 123 4000
- Tucked away on the Suffolk coast, Dunwich Heath offers you peace and quiet and a true sense of being at one with nature. A rare and precious habitat, the Heath is home to special species such as the Dartford warbler, nightjar, woodlark, ant-lion, adders and…DunwichSaxmundhamSuffolkIP17 3DJ01728 648501 01728 648501
- Fen Alder Carr Local Nature Reserve - Creeting St Peter, Suffolk Creeting St Peter Parish Council has taken over the tenancy of this lovely site for the benefit of the community. The Parish Council would like the support of local people to help maintain the site.…01449 721369 01449 721369
- Foxburrow Farm is an Educational Centre. Visitors can enjoy our farm trails. Nearby Woodbridge has a wealth of faciilities, including tea shops if you require refreshments. Foxburrow Farm is a 130 acre mosaic of farmland and wildlife habitats. The farmed land is a mixture of…Foxburrow FarmSaddlemakers LaneMeltonWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 1NA01473 890089 01473 890089
- This small island in the River Ore is famous for its breeding avocets and terns, which can usually be seen during spring and summer. In autumn and winter, the island provides a haven for large numbers of ducks and wading birds. Havergate is also a…Quay StreetOrfordWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 2NU01394 450732 01394 450732