Showing 814 service search results
- A specialist provision for pupils with social, emotional, mental health, communication difficulties and associated challenging behaviours. It is an all boys establishment catering for an age range of 7-16 and is registered for 74 pupils. It is situated in rural Suffolk 10 minutes drive from the…Walpole RoadBramfieldHalesworthSuffolkIP19 9AB01986 784 235 01986 784 235
- Part of the Blyth Valley Team Ministry. The main fabric is entirely 14th century, this building replacing the humble church, probably timber framed, mentioned in the Domesday Survey of 1086. The building consists of a simple nave and chancel, entirely thatched, with a slightly damaged…Walpole RoadBramfieldHalesworthSuffolkIP19 9HT01986 875941 Office 01986 875941 Office
- To produce and perform plays, poetry readings etc. Rehearsals principally at Bramfield Village Hall. Performances principally at The Cut Halesworth, Bramfield and other village halls in the Blyth Valley area. We usually stage 3 productions each year, including an outdoor shortened Shakespeare each summer.
PreSchoolBramfield Stepping Stones Pre-school is a bespoke deigned setting designed by the current Supervisors and first opened in 2008 We have a secure outside play area, gazebo, sandpit, mud kitchen and sun shade. Outdoor water play and use many of the natural resources available to…BramfieldHalesworthSuffolkIP19 9HZ01986 784586 01986 784586
- Landguard Bird Observatory (LBO) is an independent organisation run and administered by a registered charity, "Landguard Conservation Trust". Suffolk's Bird Observatory is a centre for migration studies and bird ringing, it is housed in disused military buildings alongside the Local Nature Reserve at the southern…View Point RoadFelixstoweSuffolkIP11 3TW01394 673782 01394 673782
- Take time to visit our wonderful Nature Reserve at Landguard. Covering approximately 33 hectares (81 acres) this shingle spit on the southern tip of Suffolk's stunning coastline offers a variety of flora and fauna. Unusual and rare plants, migrating birds, military history and huge ships arriving and departing at Britain's…Viewpoint RoadFELIXSTOWESuffolkIP11 3TW01394 675283 01394 675283