Showing 815 service search results
- Study of shipping worldwide, photographs of ships and ports, slide shows, trips and visits. Meets: The Library, Felixstowe Seafarers' Centre, Carr Road, Felixstowe Dock, on the 2nd Thursday of each month at, at 7:30 pm, unless otherwise stated.Seafarers Centre (01394 673599)Dock RoadFELIXSTOWESuffolkIP11 3TG01255 507017 01255 507017
- A specialist provision for pupils with social, emotional, mental health, communication difficulties and associated challenging behaviours. It is an all boys establishment catering for an age range of 7-16 and is registered for 74 pupils. It is situated in rural Suffolk 10 minutes drive from the…Walpole RoadBramfieldHalesworthSuffolkIP19 9AB01986 784 235 01986 784 235
- Part of the Blyth Valley Team Ministry. The main fabric is entirely 14th century, this building replacing the humble church, probably timber framed, mentioned in the Domesday Survey of 1086. The building consists of a simple nave and chancel, entirely thatched, with a slightly damaged…Walpole RoadBramfieldHalesworthSuffolkIP19 9HT01986 875941 Office 01986 875941 Office
- To produce and perform plays, poetry readings etc. Rehearsals principally at Bramfield Village Hall. Performances principally at The Cut Halesworth, Bramfield and other village halls in the Blyth Valley area. We usually stage 3 productions each year, including an outdoor shortened Shakespeare each summer.
PreSchoolBramfield Stepping Stones Pre-school is a bespoke deigned setting designed by the current Supervisors and first opened in 2008 We have a secure outside play area, gazebo, sandpit, mud kitchen and sun shade. Outdoor water play and use many of the natural resources available to…BramfieldHalesworthSuffolkIP19 9HZ01986 784586 01986 784586
- To promote awareness of and pride in local history through tours and information about Landguard Fort (built 1720 and 1744 and converted by Victorians in 1875); the site of the last major opposed invasion of England and the first battle of English "Marines "on land.…Landguard Fort and Shore BatteriesViewpoint RoadFelixstoweSuffolkIP11 3TW01394 675900 / 07535 003596 01394 675900 / 07535 003596