Showing 243 service search results
- Aldeburgh Music incorporates Snape Maltings Concert Hall, the Aldeburgh Festival, the Snape Proms and a year-round programme of concerts and events. It also provides extensive artist development opportunities (Britten-Pears Young Artist Programme, Aldeburgh Residencies, Aldeburgh Young Musicians) and an award-winning education programme.Snape Maltings Concert HallSnape BridgeSnapeSAXMUNDHAMSuffolkIP17 1SP01728 687100 01728 687100
- Young artist programme: The Britten–Pears Young Artist Programme offers unique development and performance opportunities in the inspiring setting of the east coast of England. By forming an integral part of the international Aldeburgh Festival and a year-round programme of concerts and events, the Britten–Pears Young…Snape Maltings Concert HallSnape BridgeSnapeSAXMUNDHAMSuffolkIP17 1SP01728 687100 01728 687100
- Come and explore today’s lettering exponents through the Lettering Arts Trust’s exhibitions hosted at the Lettering Arts Centre at Snape Maltings or via our virtual exhibition tours. Be inspired by the public and private commissions that mark special events or commemorate much loved people and…Snape MaltingsSnape BridgeSnapeSaxmundhamSuffolkIP17 1SP(01728) 688393 (01728) 688393
- A fun and friendly singing group for people living with Parkinson’s and their companions. Skylarks (Sing to Beat Parkinson’s) groups use techniques based on years of research to help those with Parkinson’s to maintain or improve their psychological and physical wellbeing through taking part in…BP Building, Snape MaltingsSnapeSuffolkIP17 1SP01728 687127 01728 687127
- The Parish Council plays an important role in providing services such as allotments, the village green and playground equipment, plus supporting the village hall Committee in managing the Village hall.
- St.Peter's Church stands near a small tributary of the River Deben, where there were settlements in Roman and Saxon times, and it has served the village of Charsfield for over 900 years. The oldest part of the building dates from the early twelfth century, and…CharsfieldWOODBRIDGESuffolkIP13 7QB01728 685308 01728 685308
- The hall was originally built for the village during the 1930's as a result of a gift from W.H.Youngman. It has been in use ever since and is now owned by the Parish Council and managed by the Village Hall Management Committee. In 2000 the…WoodbridgeSuffolkIP13 7QB07935445193 07935445193