Showing 811 service search results
- Important changes to the neurodevelopmental disorders referral pathway process for School Staff and Professionals
- BE WELL BUS
- Updated Emotional Wellbeing Hub Referral Form and Guidance for Professionals
- Mental health & wellbeing community news highlights - New year support and activities
- Feel Good Suffolk
- Suffolk InfoLink wins NAFIS award for Best Directory 2023!
- Long Covid Project
- Section 23 Notification - information sharing about under 5s with SEND
- 'Jot' the robot, helping children and young people learn about emotional wellbeing and asthma
- Suffolk InfoLink is celebrating 35 years!
- View more
- East Suffolk Stage Arts (ESSA) are a theatre school for children aged 5-18. We offer specialist training in acting, dancing and singing, and perform regular shows in theatres in East Suffolk.
- Dementia Group is for carers and people who are living with Dementia Why not leave your loved ones in the expert hands of Home Instead, while you enjoy your shopping in Notcutts? Please call to book a placeIpswich RoadWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 4AF
- Relaxed and fun music and heritage workshops for adults in Woodbridge, delivered by Britten Pears Arts. These sessions bring you together with others in your local community, providing an opportunity to take part in activities and connect over tea and cake. No musical experience is…Seckford StreetWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 4NB01728687127 01728687127
- This is a weekly session of the very inclusive sport of New Age Kurling. An adaption of the sport of Ice Curling (from the Winter Olympics) - New Age Kurling is played with stones that are on ball-bearings and pushed with adjustable 'pushers'. It's great…SeafrontFelixstoweSuffolkIP11 2AE01473 345350 01473 345350
- IP17GNS is a Good Neighbour Scheme based in Saxmundham, Suffolk. We have evolved far beyond the usual remit of a Good Neighbour Scheme and now offer a range of support, including with food and fuel poverty, combating loneliness, engaging young children and their parents, clubs and…Station ApproachSaxmundhamSuffolkIP17 1AF0333 335 5266 0333 335 5266
- Alde and Blyth Community Radio, or ABC as we are better known - a voice for our coastal communities, which launched on Friday 30th April 2021. We are now working towards adding new weekend programmes and will be extending our broadcasting into Thursday evenings very soon.…Text the studio (during broadcasting hours) on 0736 77 33 123 Text the studio (during broadcasting hours) on 0736 77 33 123
- Rendlesham Radio is always looking at new ways to become an integral part of community life from providing information and entertainment. The station has developed with so much more to offer than popular music. Every week we produce radio shows, showcasing the best in modern…07749 600245 07749 600245