Showing 6807 service search results
- Our school motto is: Cherish All, Achieve Together, and this encompasses all that we do at the school. We expect high standards of behaviour from the pupils; and the staff are determined to provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities. We are a Church of…Shop StreetWorlingworthWoodbridgeSuffolkIP13 7HX01728 628397 01728 628397
- We offer teaching and coaching to juniors. All coaches are registered and ECB Level Two qualified. We work with many of the local schools including Debenham High School, Framlingham High School and primary schools at Debenham, Wetheringsett, Bedfield, Occold and Worlingworth.Earl Soham RoadBedfield Little GreenNr FramlinghamSuffolkIP13 7EF
- Are you suffering from mental health challenges, depression, anxiety or grief? Why not drop in for support, comfort and a cuppa! Opportunities to talk to like-minded people, practitioners, and explore options for support in your local community. We welcome anyone of all ages - from…Mills MeadowFore StreetFramlinghamSuffolkIP13 9DF01728 440533 01728 440533
- The Parish Council plays an important role in providing services such as allotments, cemeteries, village halls and community centres. The parish council is made up of twelve seats in the Gislingham Ward. There are nine councillors from Wortham and three counciilors from Burgate.
- Wortham village play area is a refurbished playspace which incorporates many exciting features including climbing equipment, a typhoon swing, zip wire, plus much more. There is also a bike track for practicing skills and stunts.Long GreenWorthamDissNorfolkIP22 1PS
- Wrentham Band is a friendly and progressive brass band that welcomes new players. We are a non-contesting band of 3-4th section standard (Class A locally) with a diary of diverse engagements at various venues in the Suffolk and Norfolk area. Our concerts are interesting and…Kessingland Working Mens ClubThe AvenueKessinglandLOWESTOFTSuffolkNR33 7QD01493 651261 01493 651261
- Wrentham Village Hall has a cinema night on the last Saturday of each month. Doors open for refreshments 6.45 pm with the film at 7.30pm. Cost £5 including refreshments. Everyone welcome. Sat 29 February- Edie Sat 28 March - Judy www.wvhc.uk Email firstname.lastname@example.org …London Road (A12)WrenthamBecclesSuffolkNR34 7HJ