Showing 813 service search results
ChildminderHi I’m Vicki and I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder for 0-5 year olds. I live in Martlesham with my Husband, our two children and our two very friendly dogs.I am very keen on making sure that your child feels welcomed and settled here and…IP1207561633755 07561633755
- The Parish Council plays an important role in providing services such as allotments, the village green and playground equipment, plus supporting the village hall Committee in managing the Village hall.
- Hall for hire. Our facilities include car park, large hall , tables and chairs, comfortably accommodating 100 people seated, well-equipped kitchen. Licensed for music and dancing. Regular bookings include, WI, Friday talks and Parish Council meetings Original building a wooden Church Army hut brought to…Tymmes PlaceHasketonWOODBRIDGESuffolkIP13 6JD01394 380644 01394 380644
- The home provides nursing care for up to 42 residents. It has a good reputation in the local area for delivering high quality nursing care. The home is set in a peaceful and tranquil setting with lovely grounds to enjoy.Haugh LaneIP12 1JG01394 386249 01394 386249
- This small island in the River Ore is famous for its breeding avocets and terns, which can usually be seen during spring and summer. In autumn and winter, the island provides a haven for large numbers of ducks and wading birds. Havergate is also a…Quay StreetOrfordWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 2NU01394 450732 01394 450732
- Headway Suffolk's Felixstowe hub is set in a supportive social environment.Clients are encouraged to develop skills and improve cognitive abilities through rehabilitation activities. This hub is open to anyone with a neurological condition including dementia .Constable RoadFelixstoweSuffolk01473 712225 01473 712225