Showing 199 service search results
- Our mission at Skirmish Paintball Ipswich in Suffolk, is to give you the most exciting, thrilling paintballing day out in the Ipswich Area. We Specialise in small paintball games, with 20 to 30 players per game, were tatics are the key to the game, not fire power. Our Paintball…01508 481841 01508 481841
- (Year of construction: 1969) Accommodation: 85 seated, 85 dancing Facilities: Kitchen, car park (8 cars). Licensed for music dancing. Sports use: Table tennis, snooker. Activities: General use for villagers' and outsiders' parties, receptions etc. (AGM: Apr)Church LaneEykeWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 2QT01394 461275 01394 461275
- Woodbridge Town Council offers a wide range of services to the local community. This includes making the Council Chamber at the Shire Hall available for hire as a venue for Weddings, meetings and other occasions. The open spaces at Elmhurst Park and Kingston Field are also…The Shire HallMarket HillWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 4LP01394 383599 01394 383599
- We are a very friendly group, usually meeting on the SECOND TUESDAY of the month at Woodbridge Quay Church, Quay Street, IP12 1BX starting at 7.30 pm. Visitors are most welcome. Our aim is to provide informative and entertaining presentations on a wide range of…Quay StreetWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 1BX
- Hall for hire. Accomodation: 60 seated; 100 dancing. Facilities: Kitchen, car park. Licensed for music and dancing. Adjacent to extensive playing field. Registered Charity No.1044086. Year of Construction: 1911.BlaxhallWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 2DH01728 688452 01728 688452
- Village Hall for hire. The hall and grounds make an ideal venue for social events and weddings. There is plenty of space for the erection of marquees and for sporting events. The well-equipped children’s play area makes it particularly suitable for family gatherings and children’s parties. Voluntary, commercial…Mill LaneButleyWOODBRIDGESuffolkIP12 3PA07796 172828 07796 172828
- The Parish Council plays an important role in providing services such as allotments, cemeteries, village halls and community centres.