Showing 6830 service search results
- The Parish Council plays an important role in providing services such as allotments and a conservation area.
- We aim to support organic gardeners in Suffolk and promote the wider organic movement. We are a friendly, enthusiastic group of gardeners, allotment holders and smallholders based in the Bury St. Edmunds area; our aims are to support organic gardeners and growers in Suffolk and…Friends Meeting HouseSt Johns StreetBury St EdmundsSuffolkIP33 1SJ01284 768648 01284 768648
- (Year of construction: 1810). Accommodation: 115 seating, 120 dancing, 120 closely seated. Facilities: Kitchen, car park (40 cars). Licensed for music dancing, disabled toilet. Has different events/clubs going on; Carpet Bowls & Tai Chi on Thursday afternoons, Pilates and Fit Village Tap Dancing - Please…Church LaneWitneshamIpswichSuffolkIP6 9JD01473 785798 01473 785798
- Hall for hire. The Constable Hall is located in the village of East Bergholt, the birthplace of John Constable, the famous painter. It was built in 1958 and includes a stage and kitchen facilities. There is a separate lounge/bar area (the Benneworth Lounge), with its…Gandish RoadEast BergholtColchesterEssexCO7 6TP07783682024 07783682024
- Accommodation: 130 seated, 215 dancing. Facilities include fully fitted kitchen and car park (70 cars). Licensed for music and dancing. Free Wi-Fi, overhead projector, large screen. Seperate Committee Room. For details of rates please see www.cockfield.org.uk/villagehall/Church LaneCockfieldBURY ST. EDMUNDSSuffolkIP30 0LA01284 828264 01284 828264
- Hall for hire. Village Hall available for use by local groups and organisations including WI, Yoga and amateur dramatics at present as well as private events such as wedding receptions, parties and meals. It is available for hire by local and non-local businesses and organisations.…New VillageBranthamMANNINGTREEEssexCO11 1RL