Showing 6807 service search results
- The Parish Council plays an important role in providing services such as allotments and a conservation area.
- We aim to support organic gardeners in Suffolk and promote the wider organic movement. We are a friendly, enthusiastic group of gardeners, allotment holders and smallholders based in the Bury St. Edmunds area; our aims are to support organic gardeners and growers in Suffolk and…Friends Meeting HouseSt Johns StreetBury St EdmundsSuffolkIP33 1SJ01284 768648 01284 768648
- Our Babies and Toddler Group has restarted and all from 0 - 4 years are welcome. It starts at 9.30am finishing at 11.00am Tea and Coffee are available on arrival.35 Cauldwell Hall Road(North East)IpswichSuffolkIP4 4QG07946368533 07946368533
- (Year of construction: 1810). Accommodation: 115 seating, 120 dancing, 120 closely seated. Facilities: Kitchen, car park (40 cars). Licensed for music dancing, disabled toilet. Has different events/clubs going on; Carpet Bowls & Tai Chi on Thursday afternoons, Pilates and Fit Village Tap Dancing - Please…Church LaneWitneshamIpswichSuffolkIP6 9JD01473 785798 01473 785798
- Hall for hire. The Constable Hall is located in the village of East Bergholt, the birthplace of John Constable, the famous painter. It was built in 1958 and includes a stage and kitchen facilities. There is a separate lounge/bar area (the Benneworth Lounge), with its…Gandish RoadEast BergholtColchesterEssexCO7 6TP07783682024 07783682024
- Accommodation: 130 seated, 215 dancing. Facilities include fully fitted kitchen and car park (70 cars). Licensed for music and dancing. Free Wi-Fi, overhead projector, large screen. Seperate Committee Room. For details of rates please see www.cockfield.org.uk/villagehall/Church LaneCockfieldBURY ST. EDMUNDSSuffolkIP30 0LA01284 828264 01284 828264
- Place of worship. The congregations that meet at this venue are Pinewood, Kesgrave and Landseer. Also meetings in Polish. Jehovah’s Witnesses hold meetings for worship twice each week. (Hebrews 10:24, 25) At these meetings, which are open to the public, we examine what the Bible says…100-108 Cavendish StreetIPSWICHSuffolkIP3 8BE01473 254217 01473 254217