Showing 6824 service search results
- Whether we are catching up with friends at our regular social events; fundraising; advising on welfare and employment matters, or just providing an arm around the shoulder, our natural willingness to help others stems from the tradition and camaraderie that only Naval Service life can…The Conservative Club54 Kirby StreetIPSWICHSuffolkIP4 4PT01473 740735 01473 740735
- A local self help support group and charity, started by people in Ipswich and East Suffolk in 1987 to provide support and information to those within the region who have heart problems. We have a drop-in session every Monday 1-4.30pm - all welcome We also…Kesgrave Social ClubEdmonton RoadKesgraveIpswichSuffolkIP5 1EE
- We provide 24 hour, 365 days a year accident and emergency services to those in need of emergency medical treatment and transport in - Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. We also provide non-emergency patient transport services for patients needing non-emergency transport to and from hospital,…0845 601 3733 0845 601 3733
- (Year of construction: 1810). Accommodation: 115 seating, 120 dancing, 120 closely seated. Facilities: Kitchen, car park (40 cars). Licensed for music dancing, disabled toilet. Has different events/clubs going on; Carpet Bowls & Tai Chi on Thursday afternoons, Pilates and Fit Village Tap Dancing - Please…Church LaneWitneshamIpswichSuffolkIP6 9JD01473 785798 01473 785798
- Meetings: - 2nd Wednesday of month, 8pm (Seniors) - 1st Thursday of month - Youths. Training: Seniors - Tues or Wednesday evenings 7..30p.m.-9.00p.m.2021/22 season: Seniors play in Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties League Division 1,Reserves play in Thurlow Nunn Reserve League & League A of the…Sports ClubBadingham RoadFramlinghamWoodbridgeSuffolkIP13 9HS01728 723524 01728 723524
- Sound Sense is the UK development agency for community music.