Showing 588 service search results
- Training for adults
- Mentoring Young People
- Youth Focus Suffolk
- Grants and Funding for youth projects
- Uniformed Youth Groups
- Summer Holiday Activities 2022 in Suffolk
- Children and Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing Hub
- Are you looking for a foodbank or know someone that is?
- Looking for something to do during the Summer holidays?
- Heat-health alert - How to stay safe
- VACCINATION BUS The bus clinic will be offering 1st, 2nd and booster vaccinations ** Please note that the clinics are not able to vaccinate anyone under 18 ** Saturday December 11 Sunday December 12 Stoke High School, Ormiston Academy…Venue HouseVenue StreetVenue VillageVenue TownVenue CountyIP1 2BX
- Young People - Are You ready to begin your adventure? There are five sections you can join, depending on your age. The activities and opportunities vary but what is the same is that each will empower you to make friends, learn skills and try new…Cliff LaneIpswichIP3 0PE
- Outreach youth is a youth charity that supports and works with young Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans*, Queer and Questioning (LGBT*Q+) people – aged 13 – 19 years, and their families, across Suffolk. Outreach youth is here for you (click here for more information) The project provides…Ipswich07999 730 289 07999 730 289
- Children's Speech and Language Therapy is a core service provided by Integrated Community Paediatric Services. The service sees children with a range of speech, language and communication needs (including eating/drinking difficulties). The services provides an assessment and intervention service for children with identified needs. These can present as:…01473 321225 01473 321225
- A Family Hub is somewhere families, parents, carers, young people can get support. Our Family Hub model includes: Buildings - these are local support centres for all families, young people, parents and carers to access. They are a place to get help, information, advice, guidance, and…Eye Family HubChurch StreetEyeSuffolkIP23 7BD01379 870340 OR Suffolk Families Information Service on 0345 60 800 33 01379 870340 OR Suffolk Families Information Service on 0345 60 800 33
- The 5th Woodbridge Sea Scout group offers a fantastic opportunity for young people to join an organisation that is both great fun, with huge educational benefits. We welcome both boys and girls and are affiliated to the Royal Navy. Please contact us for more details.…5 - 7Tide Mill WayWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 1BY01473 711678 01473 711678
- The Young People’s Mental Health team is responsible for providing community mental healthcare to service users who require more specialist treatment than is available through the Under 18’s Wellbeing Team, Suffolk CFYPS or Suffolk Wellbeing Service. Age of service: Service users between 14 and up to…The Resource CentreWalker CloseIpswichSuffolkIP3 8LY01473 279200 01473 279200
- Turning Point – the Suffolk wide drug and alcohol support service, have a dedicated youth service. The Turning Point Youth team work with young people up to their 25th birthday to support them to address their substance misuse issues. (Our service covers addictions to all…17-19Museum StreetIpswichSuffolkIP1 1HE01473 220240 01473 220240
- The East Suffolk Eating Disorders service is made up of these two teams: Children and Young People’s Eating Disorder Team (CYP - EDT) and the East Suffolk Adult Team. Both teams offer a community service to young people and their families. Age of service: The CYP-EDT…Walker CloseIpswichSuffolkIP3 8LY01473 279200 01473 279200
- The Emotional Wellbeing Hub is a multi-agency team offering a central point of contact for families, professionals, and young people to make a referral to access specilalist mental health support services or to discuss concerns about the emotional wellbeing of a child or young person…Suffolk County Council, Landmark HouseWhite House RoadIpswichSuffolkIP1 5PBCall 0345 600 2090, and press option 2 (Open Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm). Call 0345 600 2090, and press option 2 (Open Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm).