Showing 6849 service search results
- Suffolk Inter-Faith Resource, which was a voluntary charitable company which ran faith based seminars, meetings for people from the faiths and arranges informal gatherings has been wound up. It has been superseded by three local inter-faith groups based in Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich and Lowestoft. …01394 448260 01394 448260
- Area covered: Suffolk beyond. Aims: To support the Suffolk Record Office in its work of preserving and making available the archival heritage of Suffolk. (AGM: Sep)77 Raingate StreetBURY ST. EDMUNDSSuffolkIP33 2AR
- **MUSEUM CLOSED DURING 2021 WILL OPEN SPRING 2022** Former USAAF chapel and heritage workshop comprising, photographs of the Station history, aircraft undergoing restoration, uniforms, artefacts, memorabilia and local history, chronicling the history of the base from 1939 to present day.
- If you haven't yet been to Baylham House Rare Breeds Farm you really can't imagine what you are missing. Families can walk round the farm, along the river bank and the edge of the lake, feeding sheep, cattle, pigs, goats, and alpacas. Lunch, afternoon teas…Mill LaneBaylhamIPSWICHSuffolkIP6 8LG01473 830264 01473 830264
- To foster in a practical form the spirit of comradeship, cooperation, sense of history and mutual service found in No. 6 Squadron, Royal Flying Corps and Royal Air Force.
- St Mary's Harkstead is a great C oe E village church. Its committed members look out for each other as well as the rest of the villagers. At the major festivals, and services such as Harvest Thanksgiving and the annual Carol Service, between 50 and upwards…Church LaneHarksteadIPSWICHSuffolkIP9 1DD01473 781902 01473 781902
- St Mary’s is the Parish Church in Erwarton, one of the four villages making up the Shoreline Benefice on the tip of the Shotley Peninsula. The church is always open during the day and you are very welcome to come in and look around or…ErwartonIPSWICHSuffolkIP9 1LJ01473 787101 01473 787101