Showing 6806 service search results
- Anglia Care Trust - ACT specialises in preventative, community based services, giving people the stability, support and challenge which is often required in order to enable them to realise their full potential. These fall within three broad headings: • Community Safety • Housing Services • Advice and Guidance…01473 622888 01473 622888
- A Family Carer is someone of any age whose life is restricted because they are looking after another person who cannot manage without help because of illness, age related frailty, mental health need, substance misuse or disability. Family Carers are not paid and do not…
- Suffolk Family Carers is a charity based in Claydon that works with Family Carers across Suffolk, providing support and guidance. A Family Carer is someone of any age whose life is restricted because they are looking after another person who cannot manage without help because…Units 6 & 8Hill View Business ParkOld Ipswich RoadClaydonSuffolkIP6 0AJ01473 835477– Monday to Friday 8am to 6.30pm 01473 835477– Monday to Friday 8am to 6.30pm
- Suffolk Family Carers is a voluntary organisation, and a charity, offering information, support and advocacy to people who, without payment, provide help and support to a partner, child, relative, friend or neighbour, who could not manage without their help. This could be due to age,…Activities take place across Suffolk but are accessed via our Claydon office.
- Suffolk Family Carers is a charity based in Claydon that works with Family Carers across Suffolk, providing support and guidance. A Family Carer is someone of any age whose life is restricted because they are looking after another person who cannot manage without help because…Suffolk Family CarersUnit 6&8Hill View Business ParkOld Ipswich Road, ClaydonSuffolkIP6 0AJ
- Navigating the Road to Recovery: Families affected by drugs/alcohol can get in touch and access support. We run workshops throughout Suffolk for those caring for someone affected by substance misuse in Suffolk. Please see our website for more details of workshops.
- The Digital Journey is Babergh and Mid Suffolk’s support package to help our residents get online, learn digital skills, and build confidence with all things digital. From providing devices to facilitating online and in person training, we’re here to help you get the most out…
- The Housing Solutions team provides in-depth advice on housing and homelessness issues across Babergh and Mid Suffolk, including: Homelessness Prevention, Rough Sleeping, Temporary Accommodation, Private Sector Housing Gateway to Homechoice.
- The Income Management team are responsible for the collection of rent and other charges for Council-owned accommodation. Where tenants are struggling to pay their rent or other housing-related charges, the Team can provide the advice and support that will help keep our tenants in their homes.…