Worried about the cost of living? Need some support? Find out more here

Your search results:

Showing 3 advice page search results

  1. Independent Schools QA Information

    This page is currently being updated An independent school is defined as any school at which full time education is provided for five or more pupils of compulsory school age, or one or more such pupils with an EHC plan or a statement of special…
  2. Primary Mental Health Workers for Schools in Suffolk

    What are Primary Mental Health Workers (PMHWs)? Primary Mental Health Workers (PMHWs) offer consultation, support and guidance to school staff working with children and young people who are showing mild to moderate mental health concerns. School staff can contact their Primary Mental Health Worker if they…
  3. Provider Services

    Provider Services are a team within the Inclusion Service at Suffolk County Council. Their role is to work with specialist providers to ensure that Suffolk have the quality provision which is required for children and young people with Specialist Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND). The…
Back to top