Showing 6 service search results
- Cost of living support
- Home to School Transport update
- Activities Unlimited Services Grants for children with SEND and Young Carers 2023/24
- Development of specialist units attached to mainstream schools
- SEND Governance
- Suffolk Inclusion Support Line
- Free Wellbeing Fitness Club for young people coming this September
- Would you like to be involved in improving mental health services for yourself and others?
- Programmes and workshops available from Suffolk Family Carers
- Are you looking for a foodbank or know someone that is?
- View more
- Rendlesham Community Centre is owned by the Parish Council and managed by Trustees as a charity for the benefit of all who live in Rendlesham. It is home to the Parish Council, Youth Group and Social Club and has rooms available for hire, either for…Walnut Tree AvenueRendleshamSuffolkIP12 2GG
- TOGETHER WE INSPIRE AND DISCOVER Rendlesham Primary school was built in 2006 and sits in the heart of a growing community. The school has developed steadily over the years and has increased the PAN from 30 to 45. This means that eventually, all classes will be…Sycamore DriveRendleshamWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 2GF01394 462190 01394 462190
- Located by Rendlesham Forest on the outskirts of the village, Rendlesham Care Centre in Suffolk, offers residential, nursing and dementia care, on a permanent and short stay basis, for up to 60 elderly residents, in a peaceful location. Professional residential, nursing and dementia care giving…1a Suffolk DriveIP12 2TP0808 223 5531 0808 223 5531
- We are committed to actively engage with the people of Rendlesham to build a safe, vibrant and thriving community of which everyone can be proud. We are a forward-looking, professional council who will always seek to provide a framework to support improved facilities, communications and…Rendlesham Community CentreWalnut Tree AvenueRendleshamWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 2GG