Showing 812 service search results
- To produce and perform plays, poetry readings etc. Rehearsals principally at Bramfield Village Hall. Performances principally at The Cut Halesworth, Bramfield and other village halls in the Blyth Valley area. We usually stage 3 productions each year, including an outdoor shortened Shakespeare each summer.
- (Year of construction: 1953). Accommodation: 300 seating, 250 standing . Facilities: Stage, kitchen, car park (40-50 cars), fully equipped PA and Projector system, sprung floor for dancing. Recently refurbished. Management license for the Bar and live music. Activities: Meetings (Wilby Primary School,WI, Parish Council etc), Private…Brundish RoadWilbySuffolkIP21 5LE
- Accommodation: Main Hall holds a maximum capacity of 100. Small Hall holds a maximum capacity of 48. Facilities include fully fitted Kitchen, car park (50 cars). The village hall is used for village clubs and societies and local and Private functions.Manse LaneCratfieldHalesworthSuffolkIP19 0DP01986 799181 01986 799181
- Available to hire for groups, parties and functions. Kelsale Village Hall is a beautiful grade II listed building Accommodation: Main Hall 100 seating, 100 dancing. Committee Room 30 seating. Facilities: Kitchen (hot water, electric stove, food warmer), stair lift, car park (25 cars). Licensed for music…Bridge StreetKelsaleSaxmundhamSuffolkIP17 2PB07783 842890 07783 842890
- A Village Hall, Activity Centre and Venue in the heart of Melton, Suffolk. We aim to provide an excellent venue for many leisure activities and parties within the local community. The halls were built in 1904 with funding from James Burness and have provided a…38 The StreetMeltonWOODBRIDGESuffolkIP12 1PW01394 385822 01394 385822
- The Trust Hall is a grade 2 listed building for hire for all sorts of events. It is used monthly WI meetings, Parish council meetings and is a Polling Station when needed. It is suitable for Children's parties, band practice and small gatherings etc. It…WI Trust HallThe StreetShottishamWOODBRIDGESuffolkIP12 3ET