Showing 240 service search results
- Are you looking for a foodbank or know someone that is?
- SEND Capital Programme – Phase 1 Review
- Coronavirus information Suffolk
- Open letter for Parents and Carers - July 2022
- Looking for something to do during the Summer holidays?
- Summer Holiday Activities 2022 in Suffolk
- Infant Feeding & Breastfeeding (in progress)
- Relationships (Test information page July 2022)
- Are you a young person living in Suffolk?
- HAF is back for Summer 2022
- View more
- The Rotary Club of Woodbridge is part of Rotary International. We are a group of professional men and women who use our skills in service to the Woodbridge community, raise money for charity, and develop friends and business contacts, we are always looking for new…Bull HotelMarket HillWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 4LR07775715733 07775715733
- Our members organise cruises throughout the Summer and early Autumn, including an introductory cruise of the season to check out the changing bar at the entrance to the River Deben. During the winter season we have regular talks on Sunday mornings and occasionally on…ClubhouseRiver WallWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 4BB01394 386737 01394 386737
- Swimming training and competitions. ASA Swim21 accredited. Weekly swimming lessons are provided for improver to advanced learners, with progressive teaching leading to squad training and competition. The club consists of two main sections – The Teaching Section and the Squad Section. Each section has its…Deben PoolStation RoadWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 4AU01394 461399 01394 461399
- Duplicate bridge. Area Covered: Woodbridge and surrounding areaWoodbridge Community HallWOODBRIDGESuffolk
- We are a village gardening club that welcomes anyone interested in learning a little more about gardening. There are meetings in the Village Hall at 7.30 pm on the third Thursday of most months, with speakers on all sorts of garden-related topics, as well as…Wickham MarketWoodbridgeSuffolkIP13 0HE01728 747434 01728 747434
- History and preservation societyUnited Free Church HallRiversideFramlinghamSuffolkIP13 9LZ
- The Museum is 40 years old this year- 1981 to 2021. Parham Airfield Museum comprises the 390th Bombardment Group Memorial Air Museum and the Museum of the British Resistance Organisation, operating under one Management Committee. We are a charity and depend on volunteer support…Parham AirfieldParham AirfieldFramlinghamSuffolkIP13 9AF01728 621373 (email is best) 01728 621373 (email is best)
- We are located at the Tide Mill. Our displays tell the story of Woodbridge and its surrounding area by focusing on the lives of a selection of local people, from Tudor times to the present-day. Some, like Thomas Seckford and the Lockwoods, have left us…Whisstock’s PlaceTide Mill WayWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 1FP01394 380502 01394 380502