Showing 240 service search results
- Home to School Transport update
- Activities Unlimited Services Grants for children with SEND and Young Carers 2023/24
- Development of specialist units attached to mainstream schools
- Suffolk Inclusion Support Line
- Free Wellbeing Fitness Club for young people coming this September
- Would you like to be involved in improving mental health services for yourself and others?
- Programmes and workshops available from Suffolk Family Carers
- Are you looking for a foodbank or know someone that is?
- SEND Capital Programme – Phase 1 Review
- Coronavirus information Suffolk
- View more
- Care home service with capacity of 24 places. Types of care (with number of places): old age, not falling within any other category (24 places). For more information on the services and facilities provided, and what needs can be catered for please see the Care…HighlandsFitzgerald RoadWoodbridgeIP12 1EN01394 386204 01394 386204
- Located by Rendlesham Forest on the outskirts of the village, Rendlesham Care Centre in Suffolk, offers residential, nursing and dementia care, on a permanent and short stay basis, for up to 60 elderly residents, in a peaceful location. Professional residential, nursing and dementia care giving…1a Suffolk DriveIP12 2TP0808 223 5531 0808 223 5531
- Woodbridge Wheeled Warriors wheelchair rugby team trains at Rock Barracks, Woodbridge. The venue is perfect and also offers storage for the wheelchairs. We have started league wheelchair rugby with the new chairs from fundraising and have traveled to several league weekends already.GymRock BarracksWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 3LU07717 776620 07717 776620
- Wickham Market Youth Football Club is one of few FA Charter Community Standard Club in the South Suffolk League. This year we will be running 8 teams, starting with the Under 8's and going all the way through to the under 18.Simon Cross Playing FieldsWickham MarketWoodbridgeSuffolkIP13 0NE01728 747731 01728 747731
- The Parish Council plays an important role in providing services such as allotments, cemeteries, village halls and community centres.
- We are committed to actively engage with the people of Rendlesham to build a safe, vibrant and thriving community of which everyone can be proud. We are a forward-looking, professional council who will always seek to provide a framework to support improved facilities, communications and…Rendlesham Community CentreWalnut Tree AvenueRendleshamWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 2GG01394 420207 01394 420207