Showing 240 service search results
- Area covered: Wickham Market and surrounding villages. The Archive Centre holds a good collection of photographic and written information on houses buildings and families in Wickham Market; general history of the area; a little on surrounding villages. Also a collection of books on Suffolk history…01728 746058 01728 746058
- The Gallery Players was formed in 1985 by Pat Taplin to produce rarely performed plays and musicals that larger companies would find uneconomic or which only use a few actors. The company quickly established a reputation for quality and excellence. The Groups aims are broadly speaking: To exploit a…Sir John Mills TheatreGatacre Road and Museum Street Methodist Church Hall.01473 215237 01473 215237
- Aim to promote interest in all forms of photography, including digital, learn from visiting speakers and by competing with other local clubs in competitions with prints and slides. Seeing other people's work, discussions, outings and some practical help when possible. We also run Photoshop Workshops…Wickham Market Village Hall Committee RoomWickham MarketIP13 0RP01728 746156 01728 746156
- The objective of the Society over its 100 year history has been to gather musicians of widely varying abilities to play Classical Music.Instruments include· violin, viola, cello, double-bass,· flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon,· horn, trumpet, trombone,· percussion and keyboard.Methodist ChurchSt. Johns RoadWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 1ED
- Formed back in 1964 The Deben Players are an amateur theatre group based in Woodbridge, Suffolk. We aim to put on three main productions a year, one in the spring, one in the autumn and also a Christmas pantomime. We also arrange a number of…Seckford TheatreWoodbridge SchoolBurkitt RoadWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 4JH
- This organisation is an amateur theatre company based in Woodbridge. This is aimed to all ages.