Showing 189 service search results
- Established in 2009 by Antonia Cobbin in the historic seaside town of Felixstowe, Suffolk. It has now expanded operations from Felixstowe to Needham Market and Stowmarket. Through determination and passion, this once little school now brushes shoulders with some of the most prestigious dance schools the United Kingdom has to…St Philips Church HallWadgate RoadWaltonFelixstoweSuffolkIP11 2LX07891 936973 07891 936973
- Art on the prom is a contemporary Art Fair where professional and hobby artists display and sell original work. It takes place on Felixstowe's popular sea front promenade where the setting adds an extra dimension. You can get involved by volunteering with us and/or having…Felixstowe PromenadeFelixstoweSuffolk01394 671033 01394 671033
- ASF Training are hosting self defence, martial arts and fitness classes in the Felixstowe area at Brackenbury sports centre. We offer a wide range of classes and courses. We now also offer a dedicated class for 4-6 year olds and free anti bullying sessions on…High Road EastFelixstoweSuffolkIP11 9JF07903 114823 07903 114823
- Basic is a Christian Charity (BASIC is an acronym for Business And Service In Christ) and we endeavour to provide encouragement and support to those in our community who may be less able than ourselves. While we are a Christian Charity and work within Christian…01394 279400 01394 279400
- Bawdsey Radar tells the story of how operational radar was developed, in top secret, at Bawdsey. Radar went on to help win the Battle of Britain. The museum is closed for the winter. Please visit our website www.bawdseyradar.org.uk for more information.Transmitter BlockBawdseySuffolkIP12 3BA07821 162879 07821 162879
- In December 2012, local residents established the Bent Hill and Seafront Area Resident Association in Felixstowe, to help make this a better place to live, work and visit. Anyone wishing to contact or join our Association please Facebook us.
- Bluebird Care provides high quality care at home. Bluebird Care is a national provider of care in the home. We specialise in working with customers and their families that require social care in their own homesUnit 13C, Unit 4Orwell HouseFelixstoweSuffolkIP11 3AQ01394 673222 01394 673222