Showing 6910 service search results
- The Brownie programme deserves to be called an adventure. The name reflects the world of new opportunities, challenges and fun that girls become part of when they join. Girls go along to camps, holidays, day trips and sleepovers. They get together with their friends at…United Reformed ChurchQuay StreetHalesworthSuffolkIP19 8ET
- Brownies are girls aged seven to ten who become a member of a Six and follow a programme called the Brownie Adventure. Brownies opens up a world of exciting challenges and the opportunity to try new things and to make brilliant friends.
- We have a thriving Scout group in Horringer providing fun, adventure and challenge for boys and girls aged 6 to 14 years. We have our own headquarters on the edge of Ickworth Park, which provides wonderful opportunities to keep the “out” in scouting! Beavers: We…The StreetHorringerBURY ST EDMUNDSSuffolkIP29 5RU
- The aim of our Scout group is to promote the development of young people in achieving their full physical, intellectual, social and spiritual potential, as individuals, as responsible citizens and as members of their local, national and international communties.Beaconsfield RoadIpswichIP1 4AD01473 425712 01473 425712
- To belong to the Senior section, you need to be a young women and be between the ages of 14 and 26 years old.In the Senior Section, young women participate in a fun and flexible programme designed by you. The programme is also linked to…Coupals Primary AcademyChalkstone WayHaverhillSuffolkCB9 0LB