Showing 6910 service search results
Kernos Centre - Counselling support for young people and adults. We have worked with people from aged 6 - 93yrsWe are a registered charity in Sudbury providing weekly Counselling support to anyone in need. All Counsellors in the clinical team are fully qualified, experienced and adhere to BACP ethical codes and codes of practice. We work with a wide range of issues including Depression,…32-34 Friars StreetSUDBURYSuffolkCO10 2AG
- Children aged 4 - 11 yearsChurch LaneCockfieldBury St EdmundsSuffolkIP30 0LA01284 828287 01284 828287
- The Nocturnal Enuresis Service offers county-wide support for children and young people with concerns about night time bedwetting. The service is run by a trained Specialist Nurse, and operates predominantly from Allington Clinic, Ipswich – with children and young people being seen at these locations:…01473 260917 01473 260917
- The Parish Meeting plays an important role in providing services such as footpaths and other community facilities.
- Exning Primary School provides an outstanding education within the context and understanding of shared values. We believe all children should be taught kindness, co-operation, resilience, honesty, respect, concentration and perseverance, creating an emotionally aware school family, within a safe and secure environment. We believe the…Oxford StreetExningNewmarketSuffolkCB8 7EW01638 600123 01638 600123
- Flagship Group owns, manages and provides over 22,000 homes across East Anglia. We maintain our own housing stock and support the communities they’re part of including: Quayside Court, Lakenheath, St Catherine's Close, Mildenhall, Rous Memorial Court, Riverside Close, Regent Court, Barlings Court, Lamb Court, Barton…Flagship Housing Group31 King StreetNorwichNorfolkNR1 1PDFreephone 0808 168 4555 Freephone 0808 168 4555
- We support people who may be homeless, vulnerable and suffering from social exclusion. We believe that everyone, irrespective of their background and circumstance, is entitled to live in a decent home, enjoy positive and rewarding relationships with others, engage in meaningful activities and achieve their…28 Gordon RoadLowestoftSuffolkNR32 1NL01502 527200 01502 527200