Showing 6910 service search results
Pre-School PlaygroupNorton Pre-School operates from purpose built premises next to Norton Village hall with access to a large car parking area. The Pre School was originally established in the 1970s & has been running successfully ever since. We are Ofsted registered. Our aim at the Pre…Honywood CornerIxworth RoadNortonNortonSuffolkIP31 3LE01359 232736 01359 232736
Out of School CareNorton Pre-School offers childcare from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday term time and most school holidays. We operate from purpose built premises next to Norton Village hall with access to a large car parking area. The Pre School was originally established in the 1970s & has…Ixworth RoadNortonBury St EdmundsSuffolkIP31 3LE01359 232736 01359 232736
ChildminderAs an Ofsted registered childminder, it is my aim to provide a 'home from home' experience where children feel calm, happy and stimulated. I provide high quality childcare within a warm and welcoming environment. I live in a detached house in Lowestoft, close to a…LowestoftSuffolkNR3307445311491 07445311491
- Supporting young people aged16-24 with mental health difficulties to Achieve, Connect and Enjoy for wellbeing. What we offer:The project offers weekly wellbeing workshops in a small group environment; these sessions cover topics such as stress management, anxiety awareness, communication skills and resilience building. The ACE…37-43Fore StreetIpswichSuffolkIP4 1JL07413 381 461 07413 381 461
- A local charity focussed upon motivating, empowering and supporting people to make positive changes to their lifestyle and improve their own health & well being.ActivHubs is a programme to improve the health and wellbeing of people who live in and around Ipswich with a specific focus on activities…Suffolk01473 345350 01473 345350
- The Digital Journey is Babergh and Mid Suffolk’s support package to help our residents get online, learn digital skills, and build confidence with all things digital. From providing devices to facilitating online and in person training, we’re here to help you get the most out…
- The Housing Solutions team provides in-depth advice on housing and homelessness issues across Babergh and Mid Suffolk, including: Homelessness Prevention, Rough Sleeping, Temporary Accommodation, Private Sector Housing Gateway to Homechoice.
- The Income Management team are responsible for the collection of rent and other charges for Council-owned accommodation. Where tenants are struggling to pay their rent or other housing-related charges, the Team can provide the advice and support that will help keep our tenants in their homes.…
- The Tenancy Management team are responsible for ensuring that Council tenants understand their rights, and their responsibilities, under the tenancy agreement. They can provide the advice which will help tenants sustain their tenancies, and they are responsible for tackling anti-social behaviour and other tenancy breaches.