Showing 2902 service search results
- The Boys Brigade is a Christian, uniformed organisation committed to providing a safe environment in which young people can, through participation in the activities and programme of the company, develop socially and emotionally towards mature adulthood.Whitehouse Baptist ChurchWaterford RoadIpswichSuffolk01473 405195 01473 405195
- Young People - Are You ready to begin your adventure? There are five sections you can join, depending on your age. The activities and opportunities vary but what is the same is that each will empower you to make friends, learn skills and try new…Cliff LaneIpswichIP3 0PE
- Adventure is at the heart of everything we do. It is the single most important thing that sets Scouts apart. Through the everyday adventure of Scouting, young people and adult volunteers regularly experience new challenges that enrich their lives. From camping and hiking to surfing…Acton CEVC Primary SchoolLambert Drive ActonActonSudburySuffolkCO10 0US01473 711678 01473 711678
- Girl Guiding unit for Boxford, SuffolkFenn StreetBoxfordSudburySuffolkCO10 5HL
- Brownies are girls aged seven to ten who become a member of a Six and follow a programme called the Brownie Adventure. Brownies opens up a world of exciting challenges and the opportunity to try new things and to make brilliant friends.
- Guides are girls aged 10 to 14 who are given the chance to explore their individual skills and abilities and try out new challenges as part of a team. Girls can get involved in anything from adventure sports to performing arts, travel and taking part…