Showing 2313 service search results
- Our farm shop & deli is overflowing with lovely produce. You will find our own free-range beef, lamb and eggs and award-winning fruit ice cream as well as locally produced food. Why not browse the craft shops or visit our farm animals and play area?…Creeting St. MaryIpswichSuffolkIP6 8LX01449 720820 01449 720820
- A Parish Council is the "lowest" tier in the structure of local government. It does not have many statutory powers, but it provides the opportunity for individual parishioners to offer guidance or comment on current issues and future legislation.Aldham Parish Council currently meets 4 times…
- The museum has almost finished restoring the original rowing and sailing lifeboat, the ALFRED CORRY, that was stationed in Southwold from 1893 to 1918. It is housed in the old Cromer lifeboat station that was salvaged from Cromer pier in 1997-8 and is a museum…Ferry RoadSouthwoldSuffolkIP18 6NG01502 723200 01502 723200
- All Hallows is an Anglican Church within the Church of England located to the south east of Ipswich town centre in the St. Edmundsbury & Ipswich diocese and we are part of the Ipswich Deanery group of churches. All Hallows church is a unique red-brick building…All Hallows ChurchLandseer RoadIPSWICHSuffolkIP3 0EN01473 717084 01473 717084
- We are a Christian family who worship God, care for the Community and care for one another. We reach out to encourage others to know Jesus and his love. Our Church is open from 9 am to 6pm each day. It has a prayer labyrinth…The CausewayOff of Pakefield Street,PakefieldLowestoftSuffolkNR33 0JZ01502 218150 01502 218150
- The Parish Council plays an important role in providing services such as allotments, cemeteries, village halls and community centres.