Showing 229 service search results
- Opportune-OT is a children's service led by qualified occupational therapists, based in East Anglia. We support child development, health and wellbeing. Our SERVICE RELAUNCH is COMING SOON.
- Women’s Health Concern (WHC) is the patient arm of the British Menopause Society (BMS). We provide a confidential, independent service to advise, reassure and educate women of all ages about their gynaecological and sexual health, wellbeing and lifestyle concerns. We offer unbiased information – by…01628 890199 - Main Office 01628 890199 - Main Office
- Engages clients that have complex needs and provides them with treatment, information and advice on health related issues. The service also facilitates access to GP’s and other mainstream health and social services. The Health Outreach team offer a drop-in service to help those who have…Health Outreach Project NHS70-74 St. Helens StreetIpswichIP4 2LA01473 341763 01473 341763
- The objectives of the Dyspraxia Foundation are: To support individuals and families affected by dyspraxia. To promote better diagnostic and treatment facilities for those who have dyspraxia. To help professionals in health and education to assist those with dyspraxia. To promote awareness of dyspraxia. Registered…8West AlleyHitchinHertsSG5 1EG01462 455016 (administration), 01462 454986 (helpline) 01462 455016 (administration), 01462 454986 (helpline)
- Ben Holden Ltd is a specialist case management and rehabilitation company, which was established in 2009. Ben Holden Ltd provides case management for adults (and children with spinal cord injuries), neurological occupational therapy treatment and vocational rehabilitation. We are an established and quality case management…2Lime KilnsCoddenhamIpswichIP6 9UB01449 737046 01449 737046
- We offer an ear wax removal service all across Suffolk. We hold clinics in Needham market for ear irrigation or microsuction and offer a home visit service using irrigation for anyone that can’t access our clinic. We are registered nurses and are registered with the…41School StreetNeedham MarketIpswichSuffolkIP6 8BB07880354554 07880354554
- We are a community group consisting of people from Portuguese speaking backgrounds living in Suffolk.Castle Hill Community CentreHighfield RoadIpswichSuffolkIP1 6DG07423285789 07423285789
- Scofield Chiropractic Clinic offers care that is safe, simple and effective. A Chiropractic healthcare facility - includes help for back neck and limb/joint pain, recurring headches, Trauma and Sports Injuries. We also offer Sports Massage and Rehab Therapy.Please see our opening times and book an…62 North StreetSudburySuffolkCO10 1RE01787 372825 01787 372825
- Bramacare is a specialist care provider for adults with eating disorders who require support with nutrition, mealtimes, and daily living. Bramacare provides rehabilitative residential and nursing care at The White House in north-Ipswich, as well as supportive day care activities in Ipswich town centre where adults…The White HouseLimerick CloseIpswichSuffolkIP1 5LR01473 740872 01473 740872
- A group in Ipswich for people/families affected by Sickle Cell Disorder or Thalassemia.
- Our Children, Families and Young People’s (CFYP) Under 18 Wellbeing Service is an early intervention service. The service supports young people and their families with mild to moderate mental health difficulties. We may be able to offer therapy following an assessment. The assessment will be…Mariner House43 Handford RoadIpswichSuffolkIP1 2GA01284 741601 01284 741601
- The East Ipswich Mental Health Cluster comprises of 5 Supported Housing Services and a Community Recovery Service. We support adults who have a diagnosis of severe and enduring mental health conditions, who may also have substance misuse issues and/or a mild learning disability. There is a…07714756042 07714756042