Showing 90 service search results
- The museum has almost finished restoring the original rowing and sailing lifeboat, the ALFRED CORRY, that was stationed in Southwold from 1893 to 1918. It is housed in the old Cromer lifeboat station that was salvaged from Cromer pier in 1997-8 and is a museum…Ferry RoadSouthwoldSuffolkIP18 6NG01502 723200 01502 723200
- We provide: A free 24-hour consultancy service telephone advice line 01473 499995 with regard to all types of patient transportation. Training Courses e.g. first aid , health and safety, courses for Healthcare professionals Workshops - e.g. ranging from primary school children to the Police, groups of doctors/dentists…01473 499995 01473 499995
- Neighbourhood Watch is all about local folk looking out for each other…your eyes and ears can save a lot of grief for neighbours living in your locality or visa versa. We have a local network of “Watches/Schemes” in Brandon and Santon Downham each scheme having…Brandon Baptist Church Hall39 High StreetBrandon and Santon DownhamSuffolkIP27 0AQ01842 810506 01842 810506
- Providing practical, local and emotional support to people around the UK: Emotional support Mobility aids services Refugee services Help at home Financial support Help to find missing family We also provide a range of free mental health resources and practical advice on how to prepare for emergencies.
- Bullying affects lots of people and can happen anywhere: at school, travelling to and from school, in sporting teams, in friendship or family groups or in the workplace. There is no legal definition of bullying. But it is usually defined as repeated behaviour which is intended to hurt…0808 800 2222 0808 800 2222
- Get up close to our current lifeboats, the Bernard Matthews II, and new inshore lifeboat, the Fred Dyble II and explore our interactive museum, The Caister Lifeboat Experience. Open every Sunday and Wednesday from April to October from 10am to 3.30pm, with free admission. For…01493 722001 01493 722001
- We’re the independent regulator of health and social care in England. Our purposeWe make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve. Our role We register care providers. We monitor, inspect and…03000 616161 03000 616161