Showing 1025 service search results
- We meet up once a month to give support to fellow sufferers. We have speakers and a resource table and also therapies ie; reflexology. We aim to pass on information to others and to raise awareness for our condition. We are a self funded group.…Tower Hall5 Broadlands WayRushmere St. AndrewIpswichSuffolkIP4 5SU01473 410015 01473 410015
- For people with Cancer, their relatives and friends. Provide support and information. Home visits by group members. one to one contact with an experienced trustee. Practical help including sitting service. Grants available for additional expenses. No meetings are currently held.
- A group for families or carers of children with Down's Syndrome. We meet every couple of months at Colchester Road Baptist Church, Sidegate Lane, Ipswich. It is usually a Saturday morning, 10-12, with lots of toys, crafts, cakes and drink. Please come along!75Colchester RoadIpswichIP4 4ST07983 352545 07983 352545Access Suffolk
- An informal, friendly and fun group that meets twice a month at Wickham Market Royal British Legion Club for information, support, social events, visits, speakers, cakes and laughter. Help with alternative carer costs may be available. Coming along to the group gives a little relief…The Royal British Legion12 Dallinghoo RoadWickham MarketWoodbridgeSuffolkIP13 0RP
- The evenings are always friendly, relaxed and attended by the Macmillan Skin Cancer clinical nurse specialist, who you may have met in the Dermatology and Plastic Surgery outpatient department. This group offers a supportive environment allowing time to talk with others who have been affected…Ipswich HospitalHeath RoadIpswichSuffolkIP4 5PD01473 704717 01473 704717
- With JustBee Empowered, this group meets twice a month in the evenings. Would you like to meet some new people? Have an informal chat over a cuppa? Learn some techniques to help you de-stress? Try something new? Please contact us on details below205 London Road SouthLowestoftSuffolkNR33 0DS01502 560779 01502 560779