Come and participate in an Olympic sport. We teach you how to fall correctly and you can then learn how to throw you opponent and how to hold them down with various techniques. Judo is all about having fun especially at Goshindo judo club.
Judo Session's - Goshindo Judo Club
Who to contact
- Additional Website
Where to go
- East Anglian Martial Arts Centre
- NR33 9JU
- Area served
- Lowestoft, Beccles, North Lowestoft, Oulton Broad, Kessingland, Waveney, Bungay
- Venue Email
- Parking details
- There is ample parking facilities outside the club. This is a designated car park which is free after 6pm
- There is a 5 minute walk from Oulton broad south train station to the venue.
- Restrictions to access
- There are 5 steps into the venue wheelchair access is difficult.
Days & Times
- Wednesdays & Fridays
- Time of day
- Session Information
Wednesdays 6:15pm - 7:15pm & Fridays 7:15pm - 8:30pm
- Cost Details
- £3.00 person. First session free
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Affiliated to the British Judo Association
Goshindo judo club caters for children with various degrees of disabilities. We also hold a Bronze Club Mark Award. 7 plus years
- Last Updated