The Rotary Club of Lowestoft was the first Rotary Club in the town of Lowestoft having been inaugurated on 24th May, 1937 and now has 45 members, having also spawned the Rotary Clubs of Lowestoft South and Lowestoft East Point along the way.
Visitors to the Club's meetings are very welcome and are invited to ring the Parkhill Hotel (tel. no. 01502 730322), in advance to advise their planned attendance, thus assisting with catering arrangements.
Our members hail from many walks of life and, whilst most live in Lowestoft, there are also some from Wangford, Beccles, Loddon, Norwich and Gorleston.