We provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age and work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop. We aim to add to the life and well-being of the local community and offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
The Oaks Nursery
Who to contact
- IP11 2LA
- Parking available
- Vicki Baker
- Deputy Manager & SENCO
- 01394 694752
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- These are limited and you will need to ring to discuss.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Severe dietary needs
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £44.89 Over 2 years - Per hour £48.04 Birth to 1yr - Per day £2.94 Early Bird (7:30-8:00am) £12.13 After School Session until 6pm £5.51 Before School Session (per day)
- Accessible parking, Allotment, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet fish, Pet reptile, Pets, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sensory room, Sleeping area, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
- Grange CP School (Felixstowe)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 8 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/05/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/08/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/02/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 30/01/2020 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We provide an environement where all children including those with additional needs can enjoy there free time. The builidng was constructed in 2008 and complies with all the regulation required. This includes an accessible toilet and changing area if required.
We comply with the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice and our two qualified Level 4 Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators ensure that both premises and staff are aware of an changes. They regularly meet with staff to ensure that the setting is providing and meeting the needs of the children.
The staff have also had additional training on epilepsy, Makaton, Positive approach to Behaviour and all staff are seeking to begin further training to better the care we can offer.
- Victoria Baker (Lead SENCO)
- 01394 694752
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care