All Hallows Daycare is part of All Hallows Healthcare Trust a registered charity. We offer a warm, friendly, safe and stimulating environment for the elderly, disabled and those with palliative conditions, whether living alone, with family or with a carer.
Daycare helps to improve people’s general well-being; it assists with maintaining skills and independence, and provides an opportunity for people to learn new skills and gives mental and physical stimulation.
Essentially it is a great way to meet people, take part in a wide range of activities and is very well equipped with aids for less able and dependent individuals.
- Bathing facilities
- Tea; Coffee, 3 course lunches with a choice of hot and cold dishes and special diets are catered for.
- A wide range of therapeutic activities to encourage both physical and mental stimulation
- Palliative Daycare
- Daycare is equally beneficial to family members who provide care at home, enabling them to enjoy a well-deserved break.
- Day opportunities as requested
- A Hairdresser visits the Centre regularly offering their expert services at a nominal charge
- Daycare will help individuals to remain living in their own homes with guidance and support in finding appropriate help
- It has a purposely adapted minibus to transport local people to and from home (subject to availability) and alternative transport can also be arranged if required.
A range of activities along with good company and home cooked meals creates a great experience for all.