CareConnectMe provides safe and simple calls and reminders to help support people who wish to live a more independent life, giving peace of mind to family, friends and other care contacts.
Types of calls and reminders:
- Care Check Call - Even one simple discreet call a day to check on the well being of a loved one provides support and peace of mind so that one can lead a more independent life.
- Insulin Reminder - A simple and effective service which reminds a user to take their insulin and lets a concerned care contact know if an insulin reminder has been missed.
- Medicine Reminder - The introduction of medicine reminders can reassure service users, family members and other care contacts that a person is gently reminded and reliably supported.
- Night Safety Call - A discrete and reassuring call made in the evening to remind someone to lock their doors and windows.
- Community Alarm Pendant Reminder - A supplementary solution to remind a person to wear their pendant alarm and to reassure care contacts and the service user that they are constantly supported.
- Personal Reminders - Using text to speech software, reminders can be fully customised to deliver the message that is needed.