Badingham Playschool is a well established nursery school with experienced, well qualified staff offering quality, affordable childcare to families in Badingham and surrounding villages and towns. We work closely with parents/carers to ensure children settle well and get the most from their pre-school experience. Our curriculum is very varied and is led by children's interests and needs. We also run 'Woodland Nursery' and 'Farm School' days providing an educational approach to outdoor play in a woodland/farm environment. We have a base in Framlingham Town which we use on a regular basis to visit Framlingham Castle, the library, fire/police station, local shops and parks. We organise intergenerational activities with residents from the local care home. We have good links with a large number of local primary schools and strive to ensure a good transition for each child. Awarded 'outstanding' by Ofsted June 2015 and Suffolk County Council Early Years Educational Setting of the Year 2019.
Badingham Play School
Who to contact
- IP13 9HS
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Other information
- Please phone for details of vacancies
- We offer early drop off and late pick up on some days and we offer breakfast and lunch on some days. Children can be booked in for the hours and meals that you need - we have a very flexible childcare offer. Children can arrive at 8.00am, 8.30am, 9.00am, 9.30am, midday or 1pm Children can leave at Midday, 1pm, 3.30pm, 4.00pm, 4.30pm or 5.00pm Funded hours can be carried over to pay for holiday playscheme hours in a very flexible way.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our setting is accessible. Our staff have experience of a wide range of SEN and disabilities to enable all children to become part of the playschool 'family' where they are welcomed and accepted. We work closely with other education and health professionals to ensure we provide the best experience we can and successful transitions into school.