The United Free Church has been extended. It is a typical late-Victorian Framlingham building. The oldest part of this was once an unsuccessful flour mill. It was converted and extended in 1867 as the People's Hall and in 1885 bought by the Methodists for their chapel. In 1988 it became the United Free Church – the hall being downstairs with the church above.
We are a community seeking to worship and serve God faithfully. To witness to the Good News of Jesus Christ working along with other Christians and, making full use of our resources, to express the love of God for all people through caring, ministry and outreach.
The United Free Church is a joint Methodist and United Reformed Church establishment, with worship led by preachers from both denominations.