Check how schools in Suffolk are affected by COVID-19, including closures and the provision for key workers. The schools closure website publishes updated information on all schools in Suffolk. See a list of closed schools
Beginning Monday 20 April, BBC Bitesize will publish daily online lessons for all ages. BBC Bitesize will also have a new dedicated TV channel full of learning content, podcasts on BBC Sounds and loads of educational video on iPlayer.
Melton Primary School is situated in west Suffolk around 15 km from Ipswich. Our children are aged 4-11 years.
We aim to:
- Provide equality of opportunity for every child to have access to a broad, balanced and relevant high quality education in an environment that offers challenge and celebrates achievement.
- Provide a welcoming, secure, caring, supportive, learning environment, that enables everyone to develop his or her full potential and self-esteem.
- Involve and welcome parents and carers to share as partners in their child’s education.
- Develop the school’s position at the heart of the local community.
- Promote a spirit of co-operation, tolerance, responsibility and respect for others within our diverse society.
- Continually improve every aspect of the school through a commitment to achieving high standards of work and behaviour.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.